Wood is a timeless and enduring material
Once worked into a floor covering, this material reveals its full diversity and beauty. We would like to be able to pass all of this on to you
HOLZ-BARAN GmbH works the material in its own sawmill. We work the wood we source into different end products. This include mostly wooden floorboards as well parquet, wooden flooring and matching skirting boards.
You will find our current recommendations here.
Buy wooden flooring directly from the manufacturer
HOLZ-BARAN GmbH stands for many years of experience in the field of wooden flooring
From the wooden floor collection “Back to nature”
The natural structure of wood has its own individual design. This is also conveyed by the products in our “Back to nature” collection.
Back to nature Wooden Floor Collection
Country house floorboard
Country house floorboard from hardwood
The first floor covering we recommend is our country house floorboard made of hardwood. A model for everyone who would like natural wooden floorboards. It is one of the solid-wood floorboards and is around 20 mm thick.
As the floorboards are aligned with the length of the room and have a mixture of widths, a unique overall pattern is formed once they are laid. In order to lay this wooden floor, adhesive needs to be applied to the entire surface, or screw connections need to be used.
Country house floorboards are usually multi-layered wooden floors. If solid-wood floors are used instead, a single piece of wood is used in production instead of multiple layers. This is the case, for example, with the product recommended above. A uniform surface is typical of parquet flooring. Different colours and arrangements allow for plenty of freedom in selecting the style. Robust, long-lasting and timeless – these are the qualities of this wooden floor.
Plank flooring properties
- Type of flooring: Country house floorboard
- Construction: massiv
- Nut und Feder: 4-seitig Nut und Feder
- Sorting: Rustikal
- Surface: gealtert, endbehandelt, verlegefertig
- Strength: ca.20 mm
- Width: Dielen mit gemischten Breiten
- Length: als Raumlänge zwischen 1500 – ca. 4000 mm verfügbar oder als Standardprogramm zwischen 400-2200/2400 mm
- Laying: als Raumlänge, vollflächige Verklebung o. Verschraubung
We offer multiplex floorboards in two classes
Our second recommendation is a two-layer (multiplex) floorboard. The wearing layer is European oak, while the substrate is a multiplex board of birch. You can order these floorboards in two different thicknesses. In the 16 mm version, the wearing layer is 4 mm thick, while it is 6 mm thick on the 20 mm version.
We offer multiplex floorboards in two classes: Prima and Markant. With the first class, the floorboards have a natural structure and colouring. The colours flow into one another and the arrangement of the boards can be chosen freely. Ingrown knurls have a maximum diameter of 15 mm. The second class shows different colours and clear transitions between them. Here, the ingrown knurls may be up to 50-60 mm in diameter.
Two-layer (multiplex) flooring properties
- Type of flooring: Multiplex floorboards
- Construction: mehrschichtig, verleimt
- Nutzschicht: europäische Eiche
- Träger: Birke-Multiplexplatte
- Nut und Feder: 4SNut + Feder
- Sorting: Prime oder Rustik
- Surface: endbehandelt, verlegefertig
- Strength: 16mm mit ca.4 mm Nutzschicht, 20mm mit ca. 5 mm Nutzschicht
- Width: Dielen mit gemischten Breiten
- Length: als Raumlänge zwischen 1500 – ca. 4000 mm verfügbar oder als Standardprogramm zwischen 400 – 2200/2400 mm
- Laying: vollflächige Verklebung o. Verschraubung
Other products and services
In addition to our current recommendations, you can also order wooden floors from the following collections:
The selection you make from these floor coverings is entirely down to your requirements, style and personal taste. Every wooden floor is unique. We can even arrange a comprehensive consultation with you on request. Ask about the prices of our floor coverings.
We do not just offer floor coverings such as parquet, we also manufacture wooden stairs in our own production facility. You can even count on us for building timber or firewood.